Update Notes 12.09.18
Category : Updates
- Fixed cure bug.
- Vendor now sells bandages for 3gp each
- Creating lockable containers will now give the user a key for it
- Updated the tinker menu to remove the test menu.
- tinkering can now be trained with iron
- Fix shovel use to check correct treasure map objtype.
- Fixed the field spells
- Stable masters should now be able to vendor train taming.
- Rare mounts can be stabled.
- 80 Magery and 80 Tailoring is now required to make magical clothes
- Increased amount of logs per tree.
- Added Lobster traps to catch lobsters and crabs (only useable in deepwater)
- Added New fishes for shallow, deep and dungeon water
- Catch fish based on water types (shallow and deepwater)
- Different items can be found in different waters(shallow and deepwater)
- Dungeon water have not been added yet so there is no different fishing in dungeon water vs shallow
- You can now place boats.
- Added alchemists and herbalist to Minoc Town
- arrows will now autostack when crafted
- thunting should be functional
- fixed a bug where skill would sometimes deny special ore
- fixed some scripts that were causing extra load
- removed idle gump
- Corrected the Veterinary path
- Changes weight on wooden crates
- Allow stats to decrease and work in sync with .level
- Removed “First letter”-message from crafting
- Dont close the level gump when you change state of an attribute